This cartoon exhibition can be participated by cartoonists from all over the world. The cartoons submitted to the competition may be prepared as original drawings, digital printings or computer printouts. The drawing technique is..
---The Art of Being Human “MERCY” International Cartoon Exhibition Izmir Turkey..
Izmir / TURKEY
March 15, 2019
The Art of Being Human “MERCY” International Cartoon Exhibition will be realized under the auspices of the Izmir Katip Celebi University, Turkey and The Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health, Atatürk Education and Research Hospital.
DEADLINE: March 15th, 2019
EXHIBITION: April 1-13, 2019
THE CRITERION OF WORKS:
1. This cartoon exhibition can be participated by cartoonists from all over the world.
2. The cartoons submitted to the competition may be prepared as original drawings, digital printings or computer printouts. The drawing technique is open-ended. Drawings may be colorful or black and white. On the other hand, performers are required to put signatures on their drawings.
3. Please send your cartoon to: email@example.com
4. File size / format: minimum size: 1 MB; maximum size: 15 MB; file format: JPG; Resolution: 300 dpi; Color mode: RGB. The work must be safe and good to be printed on A3 paper.
5. Every cartoonist is entitled to submit maximum work: 5 (five) cartoons.
6. The caricaturists have to write their names and surnames, address, telephone number and their countries with capital letters on the back of their works.
7. Cartoons submitted for selection will be able to be printed in the publication of Izmir Katip Celebi University and in other printed materials of this organization such as books, catalogs, brochures, postcards, websites, and posters. All rights for any other publishing except these belong to the owner of drawing.
8. Selected cartoons will be published in the album.
9. The copyright of the work of the contest remains in each cartoonist.
10. The exhibition committee is entitled to use the work received for the purposes of publication, branding, and others that are still relevant to the exhibition.
11. The selected cartoons will be covered with a passe-partout for the exhibition.
12. Participation is free of charge.
13. The exhibition will be shown in The İzmir Painting and Sculpture Museum and Gallery, Turkey.