Deadline: July 25, 2017..
July 25, 2017
( @ )
Participating artists will not receive any kind of payment for their participation..
Subject to cartoon and sketch:
Make our day, make us laugh with your pen
Within a situation of gloomy, economic and social hardship. The faces of the people around us are dour. We decided to ask the cartoonist to make our day, make us laugh with their pen. It is a relationship of solidarity that attempts to resist the prevailing climate and
Subject: Make our day, make us laugh with your pen
The Caricature and Cartoon Exhibition will be held
October 21 - November 4
Events Hall Municipal Community Hymettus
To organize events which will include lectures, performances
and various artistic and other events.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
• The drawings must be black and white or in color.
• Each participant may present up to 3 drawings (size A3).
• Resolution must be at least 300 dpi.
• It would be preferable that the drawings should not contain any text or comments.
In case they do, the English or Greek language should definitely be included.
• The use of collage is prohibited.
• The drawings must be sent via e-mail.
• The drawings that the Artistic Committee will judge that have been copied from
other cartoonists’ works will be disqualified.
• The drawings should not have been exhibited before.
• The drawings should not have offensive content.
• A short CV, the e-mail address, Skype account (if available), and the postal address
of each participant is required.
• All participating drawings may be exhibited in a touring exhibition in Greece or
• The drawings should not have been published previously
• Drawings that do not correspond to above requirements will not be accepted, and
the Cartoonist will be informed by e-mail
• They will be exhibited to 200 drawings to be evaluated by the Jury Committee
• The prizes will be decided by the Jury Committee
• Eminent experts from the world of Letters and Arts will make up the Committee.
• The drawings may be used in the advertising campaign of the exhibition. On no
account should drawings or copies be sold. Commercial exploitation of part or the
whole exhibition is prohibited.
• Participating artists will not receive any kind of payment for their participation.
• Copyright of the exhibition belongs to the organizers.
• Participants will receive a digital catalogue of the exhibition.
• Participation in the exhibition implies full acceptance of all the above terms.
The Jury Committee members
President Federation of Cartoonists Organisation, Holland Cartoonist
Vice-President Federation of Cartoonists Organisation, French Cartoonist
Teacher of Art, Cartoonist, Tabriz/ Iran
Professor, President of Dept of Communication, Media & Culture Panteion University
Teacher of Art, Painter, Greece
Coordinator of Ο.C.
Submission Deadline: July 25th
The drawings should be sent to the following e-mail address:
1st Prize: 5 days accommodation (nights) at Delphi Palace Hotel (4*) Delphi
Sponsor Iniohos Kaltsis SA
2nd Prize: 3 days accommodation (nights) at Delphi Palace Hotel (4*) Delphi
Sponsor Iniohos Kaltsis SA
3rd Prize: Album of works by expressionist Painter George Bouzianis
(in English or Greek language) edition of the Benaki Museum
4th Prize: Book or CD
5th Prize: Book or CD
Visitor’s award: Book or CD
They also awarded 10 Praises
All participants whose works will be exhibited will receive a Digital Certificate of Participation.
The Organizing Committee