Bucharest / ROMANIA
March 01, 2016
( @ )
RULES and Theme:
“FREE TIME” and “FREE THEME”
Cartoons will be accepted in two sections above
• The competition is open to all amateur and professional cartoonists.
• Each performer is allowed to submit maximum three works by section.
• The cartoons submitted to the competition may be prepared as original drawings.
• The drawing technique is open. Drawings may be colorful or black and white.
• Participants must write their names, surnames and addresses on CV.
• Cartoons sent may be of the ones previously published somewhere.
• Cartoons submitted for selection will be published in a special website from Romania.
• The cartoons that will be selected will be announced by the end of March 2016.
A special Jury will award the following prizes:
o First prize diploma and Trophy.
o Second prize diploma and Trophy.
o Third prize diploma and Trophy.
o 10 special prizes diploma.
* All the cartoonists participated are implied to agree on the conditions of the competition.
*The works must be digitized in 300 DPI resolution,RGB color mode,in JPG format (max.2 MB).
* Cartoons and your CV can be sent at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Submission deadline is 01 MARCH 2016
* All works will remain in the property of the organizers.