November 30, 2015
( @ )
2 International Cartoon Contest and Graphic Humor - Noticartun Colombia - 2015 "Tribute to Alfredo Greñas". Call 2015..
Sunday 08.11.2015 Cartoon ColorsOpen to all professional cartoonists in the world, preferably seniors (18 years). November 30, 2015: Deadline.
2) There will be 2 categories Humor and Cartoon graphic physiognomy
Alfredo A. Greñas: physiognomic caricatures of him, not portraits.
Images and information of
B. Humor Graphic: Consumption Is happiness the world?
3) AWARDS (tbc): Caricature
1. Position: Diploma of the event.- 2 Honorable MentionsHumor Graphic
1. Position: Diploma of the event.- 2 Honorable Mentions
2 SPECIAL AWARDS FOR COLOMBIAN: "Recognition Cartoon Noticartun Colombia" and "Recognition Noticartun Colombia Graphic Humor"Besides there will be a virtual exhibition of all the works that will stay in NEWS CARTOON ALBUM OF COLOMBIA and the Colombian CARTOON.
4) Each participant can present in the event a maximum of two works by theme but can only be awarded in a category and can participate with cartoons in black and white or color.
5) On the JURY (to be revealed next Monday, October 26):
Composed of professional cartoonists. They may participate with works but only by way of participation and not for awards (equal to the winners of the 2014 version Caso). As they can not be considered for award of family or work people who have work commitments now.
6) The cartoons will have a maximum size of 30 x 40 cms. JPG, 300 dpi.
7) You can participate with cartoons that have already been published or rewarded previously. The selected works will be online so that if in which case someone has a complaint about the originality of the work the jury and Cartoon News Colombia, select a new classified.
8) All drawings submitted must be made from original ideas, either analog (scanned) or digital, no photographs, scanned copies, etc. will be accepted
9) Participants must send a brief CV in Word, contact details (name, e-mail, web or blog and home country of the participant) and a photograph or caricature with his works.
10) Each author owns rights on their work and only authorizes COLOMBIA NEWS CARTOON to expose in this tribute online, without any financial compensation to the parties. Any problems with copyright shall be borne by the participant
11) CARTOON NEWS COLOMBIA, reserves the right to display works that understands they can attempt against individual or collective rights.
12) Participation in the contest implies full and unreserved acceptance of these conditions.
13) The work must be sent to:
COLOMBIA NEWS CARTOON
Topic: 2 NOTICARTUN CONTEST COLOMBIA - 2015