The International Site BestCARTOONS.net and CRISAN Publishing House Are very glad to invite you to participate in The 9th International Cartoon Contest Urziceni 2015..
Urziceni / ROMANIA
November 15, 2015
( @ )
1. The 9th ICC Urziceni is an open competition for cartoonists all over the world. The participation is free of charge.
2. The artworks must be presented in a FREE THEME or/and on THE THEME - MIGRATION .
3. Deadline: 15 November 2015.
4. You can submit max 5 works for FREE THEME and max 5 works for THEME SECTION. The cartoons must not contain text. The name of the cartoons must contain the entrant’s family name, country and title of work (in english). The works must be digitized in 300 DPI resolution, RGB color mode, in JPG format, with the maximum limit of 2 MB.
5. Send your cartoons and your CV at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. The cartoons submitted to the contest will be exhibited on the Urziceni 2015 web site for the attention and objection of all cartoonists to prevent similarity, copying and steeling. Any cartoon which is similar, copied or stolen will not be awarded. The contest results will be announced on the Urziceni 2015 web site .
7. The International Jury will award the following prizes for the best works, no mater the categories:
GOLD PRIZE ACCES 300 euro, Special Honor Diploma and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net
SILVER PRIZE ACCES 200 euro, Special Honor Diploma and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net
BRONZE PRIZE ACCES 100 euro, Special Honor Diploma and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net
10 EXCELLENCY Special Honor Diploma and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net
Jury’s decisions are final. Other Special Prizes offered by the sponsors may be awarded.
The prizes can be paid in Urziceni or can be posted to the cost of the receiver. The organizer does not assume any liability regarding taxes or bank charges. The original drawings of the prize winning entries should be sent in maximum two weeks from the results announcement, well wraped and protected against damages.
8. By participating, entrants grant the organizing body the right to use their entries as advertising for the Urziceni International Cartoon Contest and for the site BestCARTOONS.net (e.g. as cartoon books, catalogues, advertising in the press, internet and other media, separate promotional printed works such as posters, leaflets, etc., promotional gifts by the city council and/or cartoon contest organization, calendars, etc) without any special fees paid to the authors.
9. For further information, e-mail: email@example.com
10. By submitting the works to Urziceni 2015 INTERNATIONAL CARTOON CONTEST, the artists accept the decisions of the Jury and the rules printed above.
Nicolae PETRACHE, General Manager of CH Urziceni.
Türkçe Versiyonu: Kozyurt Blog