Lima / PERU
July 30, 2015
( @ )
VIII International Salon of Humor, Peru..
1. The works submitted must stick to the theme chosen for this sixth edition: Floods
2. The artist may submit up to two works from his personal archive. These may have been published and / or previously awarded.
3. They shall send to the organizers their personal details (full name, address, contact number, address).
4. The work must have a resolution of at least 300 dpi and a minimum size of A-4 (30 x 21 cm.)
5. The works, along with the required data have to be sent only to the official email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The closing date will be July 30, 2015.
7. The works received that pass the selection form the exhibition which is scheduled for Thursday, September 10, 2015.
8. The artists whose works are selected will receive a copy of the official catalog of the Hall of Humor, sent through the Foreign Ministry to countries which have diplomatic representation.
9. The artist authorizes the organizers to use his work for the publicity that The Hall of Humor Graphic required to promote the event (posters, poles, press releases, etc.).
10. By entering the artist accepts all the conditions laid down in the rules of the call for the VIII International Salon of Humor.
Source: Salon Humor Peru.com
Salon International De Humor Grafico / Facebook