May 15, 2015
( @ )
Confucius Caricature & China in the Eyes of Artists 2015 International Exhibition is an open competition. The objects of the competition are Cartoon, drawings, graphics and other works of fine arts created with the use of optional techniques, being originals, and qualified by artists to:
1. Confucius Caricature
2. China in the Eyes of Artists
Both themes are required to submit without limitation of quantities. WORKS AWARDED IN OTHER COMPETITIONS Can be included in the competition.
1. Maximum A3 (297 x 420 mm). Works should be sent or delivered（original scripts are preferred）by May 15, 2015 (date of the postmark), packed in a protective cover to: Organizing Committee of “Confucius Caricature” 2015 International Exhibition.
2. Participants can also send electronic edition( JEPG, 300dpi) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Awards and Prizes
Grand Prix (1) 2000 USD
Gold Medal (2)1500 USD
Silver Medal (2) 1000 USD
Bronze Medal (2)800 USD
Special Prize (10) 300 USD
1. Works for the competition will be qualified by the international Jury.
2. The Jury will award the following prizes + Diplomas for each prizes
3. Jury has the right of final distribution of the statutory prizes, change of their amount, or non-awarding them. Jury's decisions are final.
4. The competition results will be announced after the final selection in July, 2015 at web site: www.cmiassn.org .AWARDS ARE SUBJECT TO TAXATION ACCORDING TO CHINESE TAX REGULATIONS.
1. Participation in the competition is free of charge.
2. Organizers reserve the right to include the submitted works in the Gallery and publishing.
3. The submitted art works would be promoted on the internet.
4. Works should be accompanied by their author's photo or caricature, a short biographical note and a filled application form (PLEASE USE CAPITALS).
1. Authors of work qualified to the exhibition are given a presentation copy of the catalogue.
2. Works sent to the exhibitions will be exhibited in the country and abroad after the main exhibition.
Organizers plan to award the author of the best Debut and will organize her/his individual author’s exhibition at Gallery included in 2015 program as well.
3. Participants wish to participate in the exhibition and in the catalog only, they may send a print copy, or by e-mail (JEPG, 300dpi)
1. Organizers reserve the right to use the sent works for advertising purposes without any special fees paid to the authors: to be exhibited and reproduced in a variety of advertising materials, as well as printed and circulated in catalogues.
2. The prize-winning works become the property of the organizers and will be included in the collection of the gallery.
3. The exhibition organizers are the finial judges in interpretation of the regulations.
4. Sending her/his work the artist agrees to the mentioned above rules and regulations and agrees to the publishing of the author's profile in the post-exhibition album.
e-mail address: email@example.com
2801 Suite, No.7 Building,
Tianchang Yuan Media Village,
Beiyuan Road, Chaoyang District,
（Organizers are not responsible for transport damages. ）
l Deadline for works reception May 15, 2015 (date of the postmark)
l Final Jury Meeting in July , 2015
l Exhibition in July,2015
The download link of application form
|Confucius - Konfüçyüs|
(M.Ö. 551 - M. S. 479)