Prisep / MACEDONIA
For resident authors in Balkans:
February 28, 2015
For participants of the other countries:
March 30, 2015
( P )
The 'Byzant' Visual Art Center is organizing the 10th Annual international
Comic art exhibition to be held in Prilep , Macedonia. The topic is : 'DREAMLAND' (Dreams, life, borders, walls, war, sex, food, sports, people,zoo, natural…)
1. Participation is open to all artists of comics that currently publish or have
published in national or international mass media and not published.
2. Participation will consist of an entry on the topic: 'Dreamland' and 'Free', The format
can be 21 x29,7cm A4
Gallery formate.Send only good laser copy. Each works must bear the signature or initials of the artist at the front, with name, surname, adress, telephone numberand email address indicated on the back.
3. The entries should be packaged to protect the contents. The organization recommends
placing the entry between two pieces of cardboard. Shipping will be paid by the participant.
On packaged sign : 'PRINT OUT OF VALUE'. The organization is not responsible for any
damage caused during shipment.
4. February 28th is the deadline for resident authors in Balkans, and March 30th for
participants of the other countries.The entries must be sent to the following address:
'VIZANT' Visual Art Center
'Dimo Narednikot' 58
Contact person : Spikio
5. The entries selected by the Committee will be displayed in the 10th annual international
exhibition of comic Arts.
6. The entries become part of the 'Byzant', visual art center archive. The entryes may be
displayed in all the premises of the 'Vizant' Visual Art center in itinerant exhibitions, and
in publications that are periodically published.
7. The 'Vizant' Visual Art center has the right to reproduce and circulate the entries, whenever the authors's name appears and the main objective is the dissemination
of the exhibition or the participation in other activities of the 'Vizant' Art center general in area of art comix, that is to say, catalogues, posters, the press, web pages, etc…without generating any obligation towards the participating authors.
8. The organization will communicate through its web page or by means of letter the name
of the authors whose entry has been received as well as the names of the selected
entries..The authors will be informed of accommodation conditions if they want attend the
exhibition opening or any acttivities parallel to this event.
9. Once the exhibition has closed in Prilep, all the authors whose work has been selected will receive a copy of the publication made for the exhibition.
10. The organization reserves the right to not exibit those entries considered to be an affront
to individual or collective rights.
11. Awards.Invited 7 artists on international comic art collony in Macedonia
traveling expenses,visa,accomodation is a to ensure from organizateur.
12. Participation in the exhibition means the complete acceptance of all the above conditions.
IS A UNITED WHO PUBLISH CATALOGUE BOOK
MIN.160 PAGES AND AFTER EXHIBITION SEND BOOK TO ALL SELECTED
ARTISTS PARTICIPANTS WITHOUT WHERE LIVING.