• The ninth International Biennial of Caricature THE GOLDEN SMILE – BELGRADE 2014, organised by the ULUPUDS (Association of Fine and Applied Artists and Designers of Serbia) and The Union of Cartoonists of Serbia FECO, in colaboration with the Atelier winery Shapart, Novi Slankamen..
Belgrade / SERBIA
December 01, 2014
( P & @ )
• Theme of the exhibition: VIVA WINE
• Each author is to submit original works (all fine or graphic arts techniques are accepted). Author may enter unlimited number of works. The maximum size of one caricature is 42 X 29.7 cm (format A3) and minimal size is A4 (29.7 X 21 cm). Digital prints signed by the author, will also be accepted, preferably accompanied with a CD (jpg, tif, psd, 300 dpi).
• The selection of works and the decision on awards will be made by an international Jury appointed by the Exhibition Council.
1st Prize: “The Golden Smile” gold medal and 500 EUR
2nd Prize: 300 EUR
2 X 3rd Prize: 100 EUR (in wine).
• The works with the author’s name and address, or with the sticker filled and pasted on the back (or the photocopy of the sticker) should arrive BY DECEMBER 1st, 2014 to the following address:
ULUPUDS (»The Golden Smile«) Terazije 26/II, 11000 Belgrade, SERBIA
or send by e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
To avoid custom problems, please write DOCUMENT, NO VALUE on the envelope.
• The exhibits shall not be returned to the artists and will remain in the Association’s collection. All exibitors authorise the organiser to reproduce their works without reimbursement, for advertising purposes of the exhibition. The exhibition will be shown in other towns in Serbia and abroad.
• The organiser will publish an illustrated catalogue of the exhibition and all exhibitors will obtain it free of charge. By sending his works, each exhibitor accept the conditions mentioned above.
• These regulations are subject to interpretation of the Council of the Exhibition. President of the Exhibition Council and author of the exhibition is Prof. Jugoslav Vlahovic, graphic artist and cartoonist.
• For all the further information please contact Ljubica Jelisavac Katic, curator ULUPUDS: telephone/fax: +381 11 2685 780
e-mail: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Web 1
- Web 2
|Sırbistan / Serbia|