Budapest / HUNGARY
January 31, 2017
( @ )
.A digital catalogue will be made with the submitted caricatures..
Monday 21.11.2016 CartoonColors
The Motorist Great-Coalition (H-1132 Budapest, Váci street 18.) invites all professional and amateur caricaturists to the „Autószektor Caricature Contest” with the following theme:
Mobility – from cars to bikes, public transport to space travel, from technical sports to having fun
1. All participants must be a natural person over 18
2. The contest has 1 turn. Each competitor is allowed to participate in the competition with a maximum of 5 caricatures. Entries should not content any text and should be made in A4 format. File details: CYMK, JPG, good quality, the maximum size of the mail is 10 MB.
3. The registration form – attached to this contest invitation – must be sent back signed and scanned, together with the caricatures – to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Deadline: 2017. January 31
I. 150 000 HUF
II. 100 000 HUF
III. 50 000 HUF
+ Everyone on the podium gets a diploma
6. By applying, the participants accept that any decision of the jury - in connection with this contest – is final and not appealable.
7. Announcement of results: 2017. 02. 28.
8. A digital catalogue will be made with the submitted caricatures.
9. By filling the registration form, the participant acknowledges that the Motorist Great-Coalition - referring to the competition – can use the submitted creations free, without the purpose of gaining financial benefits. Forms of use:
- Through mediums cooperating with the Motorist Great-Coalition (www.jarmuipar.hu; www.autoszektor.hu; www.riposzt.hu, etc. )
- In digital or printed catalogues
- In the free publication made for the partners of Motorist Great-Coalition, which will not be merchandised
- On exhibitions, or events supported by the Motorist Great-Coalition
- As decoration
Continuous information on the www.autoszektor.hu
If you have any question, contact us at email@example.com
We wish you good work and a successful participation!
President of the Motorist Great-Coalition