Dunedin / NEW ZELAND
August 26, 2016
( P )
1. The contest is open to all cartoonists, professional and amateur. The contest is in 2 classes, Open and Secondary school students.
2. Theme: Unity within Diversity
3. Entries: maximum of 3 works per person. The works must be original, UNPUBLISHED WORK, and accompanied by the author’s entryform.
Each work should bear the signature or mark of the author and name, surname, address, phone number and other data on the back. The author must indicate the class in which the work is entered.
4. Size: A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
5. Technique: Free hand. Works produced with graphics programs, will be accepted for the competition ONLY if sent in hard copy,
signed by the author. COPIES OF WORKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
6. Deadline: 5pm Friday 26 August, 2016
7. Jury: the selection of works and the awarding of prizes is the exclusive jurisdiction of NCPACS.
8. Prizes: the following prizes will be awarded.
Winner Open Section: $500.00 NZD
Winner Secondary School Section: $300.00 NZD
9. Exhibition: NCPACS reserves the right to exhibit all entries and reproduce them in NCPACS publications.
10. Copyright: Entrants retain copyright in their entries. A condition of entry is that works will have a Creative Commons Attribution
Non-Commercial No-derivatives licence (4.0) applied. This allows the University or any other party (e.g. teachers, students, community
groups) to reuse the work provided you are attributed as the author, the purpose is non-commercial and no changes are made.
For more information see: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
By submitting the works, the author accepts the rules and regulations of the Contest and the decision of the adjudicator.
The works should be sent to:
University of Otago,
P O Box 56,
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Phone/Fax +64 3 479 4546