Tabriz / IRAN
June 21, 2016
( @ )
Tuesday 24.05.2016 Cartoon Colors
1. create the constructive and collaborative interaction between the artists and the capital market
2. Encourage artists to produce effective works with subject matter of "investment in the capital market"
3. Attract the artist's attention to the point of the Authorization and supervision management role of the capital market.
4. Promoting investment culture and influence on public thoughts by Cartoon Art
Suggested topics for cartoons
1. Highlight the Funding role of stock market
2. Stock market Internationalization
3. Investment Opportunities in stock market
4. Risk and volatility of the stock market
5. Debt Market
6- to develop export markets with participation of international exchanges
7. The challenges of issuing firms in the stock markets
8. Benefits of stock markets for investors:
3. Participate in decision-making
4. Trust and confidence in investing
9. Futures coin and currency contracts
10. Investment for future
11 young and new generation investment in stock market.
12. The investment can be double or in a short time only in stock markets.
Terms and Conditions:
participate for all artists is free and there is no age limitation.
All Artists could submit 5 works maximum for every section.
Submitted Works should not include an award-winning before, and the reviewed works of previous years not be admitted.
Personal details (address, phone and…) should be attached with works.
The works size: 2000 pixels, jpeg format and the resolution should be 300 DPI.
Creation techniques are free.
The Festival has the right to use works for any commercially purpose.
All the winners of the awards should be Presence at the closing ceremony.
Deadline for submission: 21 June 2016
The closing ceremony and awarding prizes: 24 July, 2016
First Place: 3 Thousand EURO
Second Place: 2 Thousand EURO
Third: 1 Thousand EURO
Child and Youth Section:
o Participants under 18 years old can participate in this section.
o Each participant can submit only 2 works in the contest.
o size of works should have cut to 20 * 30, and the resolution should be 300DPI.
o all of the works should be with full personal details.
o arbitration of child and youth section will done separately and the award will be given to first till third place.
Address for submitting works:
All works should be submitted via secretariat email address