November 20, 2015
( @ )
2015 International Cartoon Competition, China..
Wednesday 04.11.2015 Cartoon Colors
Original submission deadline on October 30, 2015
Postponed to ---- November 20, 2015 (the new deadline )
2. Increase the theme: “Economize; Practice Thrift ; Law ; Justice ”
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only accept the digital works.
First Prize [1 competitor]: 900 USD and certificertification
Second Prize [2 competitors]: 600 USD and certification
Third Prize [3 competitors]: 300 USD and c
Excellent Prize: [50 competitors]: souvenir and certification
Top-over-List Prize: souvenir
5. The Jury
1) The jury is made up of famous cartoonists, university professors and experts.
2) The jury will maintain an objective, fair and just principles of the entries submitted for judging and voting, and recommended the winners.
3) The winner will be announced in December 2015
1) The organizers reserve the right to refuse entries they consider morally, politically or religiously offensive, as well as work that is considered in violation of the acknowledged moral standards.
2) If a contribution has any intellectual property rights or copyright dispute, the organizer holds the right to revoke the participant’s eligibility to participate in the competition. Participants are solely liable for any consequence that may arise from submitting work to the competition. The participant must be the owner of all rights on the work submitted and it is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that his or her contributions to the competition do not generate any copyright or other intellectual property rights dispute.
3) News Cartoon reserves the right to use the contributions for presentation and media use.
4) Organizers and participants share the copyrights of the contributions; the organizers of the event have the right to display and distribute the works of the contestants.
5) By submitting a contribution to the competition, the participant is agreeing to accept all of the rules.
(Source: Red Man Art)