Piracicaba / BRAZIL
May 23, 2015
( P & @ )
01- The 23rd University Humor Exhibition of Piracicaba-UNIMEP, organized by the Methodist University of Piracicaba, will be held according to the following schedule:
Registration: until May 23, 2015
Selection of works: June 8, 2015
Definition of winners / Opening: June 12, 2015
02- may subscribe exclusively undergraduate students and graduate in business or you have completed your course in the last two years of any college or university upon registration form accompanied by DOCUMENT (or copy) proving their academic connection .
-Charge: Humorous drawing on real event that occurred recently.
-CARTUM: Humorous drawing no necessary connection with any particular fact.
-CARICATURA: Portrait with anatomic distortion, usually in some admittedly famous personality.
-History COMICS (HQ) / STRIP: sequential story in steps / frames.
-TEMÁTICA: Category dedicated to graphic humor works that specifically deal with ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION or issues that will receive special awards (see AWARDS item).
Registration is free and can be done in person; by mail; or the internet.
03- Each participant may enter ?? in as many categories as you want, unlimited amount of jobs, OWN YOUR AUTHOR and UNPUBLISHED (not ordered publication or previous awards to the University Hall), subject to cases of non-compliance with these conditions the cancellation or forfeiture of prizes or received mentions, without prejudice to other penalties to fit, even criminal.
NOTE 1: will not be accepted COPIES (photocopy, photograph or blueprints) of the work.
Note 2: PRINT works may be sent from digital files, respecting ?? to own authorship and the originality of the work (not ordered publication or previous awards to the University Hall).
NOTE 3: It is mandatory to send completed registration form, accompanied by picture document proving to be a student with regular academic connection, or you have completed your course in the last two years (graduates / graduates).
04- The papers sent by MAIL, or personal delivery, shall be submitted as follows: 30X40 cm (or 12X16 in.) Without any kind of frame, with identification on the back containing: full name, country, phone, e-mail , the category is running and the name of education institution (with legible letter). The address for personal delivery or postage is:
University Humor Exhibition of Piracicaba / UNIMEP
Methodist University of Piracicaba
A / C: Communication Lab
Sugar Highway, Km 156 - C. Taquaral
PO Box 68 - CEP: 13400-911 Piracicaba / SP / Brazil
Phone: (19) 3124-1611
05- The papers sent by INTERNET to email@example.com should have finalized your files with the following characteristics: JPG; 300 dpi; RGB colors; maximum of 2MB each. The body of work must be accompanied by entry form filled, beyond the image of a document establishing be student with regular academic connection (or has completed its course in the last two years).
06- will be considered enrolled jobs that, in addition to compliance with the requirements in items 02, 03, 4:05, are held by the Organizing Committee by 23 MAY 2015, using, for registered by mail, the date of posting.
07- All entries, according to item 06, will undergo a pre-selection, and only approved by the Selection Jury will compete for prizes.
NOTE-1: regardless of the number of entries by the authors (free), will be the limit for SELECT a maximum of 03 works of each artist by category.
NOTE-2: All entries will have their images reproduced for disclosure purposes.
08- will be awarded various prizes in cash Total amount of R $ 7,500.00 (seven thousand five hundred reais), divided as follows:
-04 Prizes worth R $ 1,000.00 (one thousand reais) each, indicated by the Jury Award from the selected works (regardless of category);
- 01 prize of R $ 1,000.00 (one thousand reais), defined by public vote (Popular Jury) via the Internet, among other selected works (regardless of category);
- 01 special / theme prize money, titled Environment Award / Cultural Center Martha Watts-Unimed ?? in the amount of R $ 1,000.00 (one thousand reais), given to the best work that addresses the issue ENVIRONMENTAL / ECOLOGICAL .
- 01 special / theme prize money, with the right contract for publication in national media outlets, entitled ?? Award Educate to Grow - School of Communication Unimep ??, totaling R $ 1,500.00 (one thousand five hundred real), given to the best work that addresses EDUCATIONAL question. The author of the winning work will receive the amount as payment for 10 of his works, contracted by the project ?? Educate to Grow ?? for publication in the media, as further specific contract concluded with those responsible for program and Editora Abril. (For references see / observe the booklets of http://educarparacrescer.abril.com.br/guias-da-educacao link)
Note 1: Other prizes and mentions can be instituted at the discretion of the Organizing Committee.
Note 2: The awards CASH only be deposited in Current Account NAME OF THE PRIZE (Individual), who shall inform all data of that bank account to the Organizing Committee, upon request by the latter.
09- The selection and the award will be made, respectively, by a Jury Selection and award jury, composed both by people trained in the area.
10- The awarded works in accordance with the items 8:09 will be considered acquisitive of the Methodist University of Piracicaba. The possession, use and other rights in such work will belong to UNIMEP, the CULTURAL CENTER MARTHA WATTS and Unimed (theme Environment Award) and the project EDUCATE TO GROW (Theme Award ?? Homework ??), which reserve the right to use them at its discretion.
11- The other works may be withdrawn by the authors, after previous contact thereof with the organization, from August 24 to October 30, 2015 at the same location registration referred to in item 04, or by post, provided that interested send the statement authorizing the remittance payment to the post office when WITHDRAWAL (artist expense interested).
12. The Organizing Committee and the Methodist University of Piracicaba is not responsible for any damage or loss of jobs sent by mail or sent over the Internet.
13- The simple inscription configure automatic and full agreement of the participant with this Regulation.
14. Issues not covered herein shall be resolved by the Organizing Committee, after hearing the Rectory.