Entries submitted after that date require a $10 per entry late fee. No entries will be accepted after January 23, 2015.
New Category: Student work is now being accepted for this competition..Salı 25.11.2014 Cartoon Colors
Tips for Success Download Entry Form
1) Only send one version of each entry. If you upload digital files, we will not show the judges a printed version or video to go along with the digital images.
2) Digital files must be RGB in JPG format with a maximum width of 1024 pixels and a maximum height of 768 pixels at 72 dpi. NO EXCEPTIONS. Do not rotate vertical images to be horizontal.
3) All physical entries, printed entries or entries on disks, must have an entry form attached to the back. Do not send any work without an entry form attached. Entry forms will be automatically generated for you at the end of the submission process.
4) If you enter a project in multiple categories and wish to submit printed samples, you must send an additional sample for each entry with the appropriate form attached.
5) Pack entries carefully. Do not send work in poster tubes as they are frequently damaged in transit.
6) Each illustration is a single entry. A printed piece with several illustrations must have a dot or some other mark indicating which specific single illustration is to be judged. If a single illustration isn't indicated, the entry will be disqualified.
7) Campaigns or series are limited to five illustrations. If the entry has more than five illustrations, indicate which five are to be judged. If this isn't indicated, the entry will be disqualified.
Deadline: January 9, 2015