Friday 24.10.2014 CartoonColors
This is organized by Group Cartographic. All world graphic artists, visual artists, photographers and poster designers are invited to this biennial.
Dead line is 13 March 2015
each artist can send 4 posters.
A. Cultural Posters.
B. Political Posters.
C. Commercial Posters.
D. Non Published Posters by title of "Happiness Culture by Social Responsibilities."
1- Participants can be amateur or professional designers, photographers, visual artists and poster designers of any ages, and countries. sent artworks must be published between April 2013 to February 2015 (except D section).
2- Technique and sizes are free in D section must be 70x100 cm and vertical . In A, B, C section must be 40x60 cm.
3- How to send:
1) Enter website www.bicebe.com/sub mitposter( Registration will start soon)
2) All information must be in English or Spanish.
3) Artists should have a valid email.
4) File must be A4, (8 compression) JPG format, RGB Quality, 300 DPI be uploaded.
5) Acceptance of all characteristics important point:
Check every thing if it's right you'll receive a confirmation email till 48 hours. please send file just once.
6) Posters will be checked by jurors of BICEBE.
7) Selected posters will be on website on Monday 20 April 2015
8) Selected artworks must be send to the address that will be announced in form and rules of the contest.
9) Biennial doesn't have the right to accept insulting posters to any national, culture,...
10) This biennial have the right to publish artworks.
11) Biennial doesn't accept damaged artworks.
First Prize: Medal & Honorable Mention (4000$ for the first winner)
Second Prize: Medal & Honorable Mention.
Third Prize: Medal & Honorable Mention.
13) In D section (Happiness culture by social responsibility.)
we are reached to alarm point: working hard and dangerous days, extensive consumer, non human relations depended on technology and life's crazy speed.
It seems we are so busy that we can't make a happy life. our family gathering, pets, nature, physics and cultural activities and our hobbies became less. Even sometimes we forget to eat slowly.
1. We must ask ourselves what makes us happy?
2. Working hard and having lots of things makes us happy?
3. Does Internet relations makes us happy?
4 Does happiness a selfish meaning?
5. Happiness is tool or aim?
6. Do you know making the others happy makes us happy?
7. We must make others happy and be responsible to improve environment and our society.
8. For more information click here:
9. For online registration click here:
10. For seeing selected artworks of biennial 2013 click here:
11. For seeing selected artworks of biennial 2009 click here:
Deadline: 13 March 2015
Selected Posters announcement: 20 April 2015
Exhibition: 16 November 2015
Some Selected Posters of exhibition 2013