October 15, 2014
( @ )
CARTOONIST OF COLOMBIAN DAY CELEBRATION OF CARTOON NEWS - COLOMBIA I INTERNATIONAL CARTOON CONTEST AND GRAPHIC HUMOR - NOTICARTUN COLOMBIA - 2014..
"TRIBUTE TO JOSE MARIA ESPINOSA"
News Cartoon News Blog Colombia since 2008, reports the professional work of caricaturists and cartoonists in national events, exhibitions and national and international competitions, invited to perform (we) tribute to all caricaturists and cartoonists of the country, this contest and drawings virtual exhibition tribute to the Colombian national hero José María Espinosa and the fact this profession so loved and suffered.
1) Open to all cartoonists in the world and the last day for participation October 15, 2014.
2) The themes of the competition are :
A. José María Espinosa: physiognomic caricatures of him, not portraits.
B. Graphic Humor: Caricature; the exercise I make cartoons. Being a cartoonist or illustrator.
1st place: Diploma of the event.
- Two Honorable Mentions.
1st place: Diploma of the event.
- two Honorable Mentions
2 SPECIAL AWARDS FOR COLOMBIANS: "Best Caricature Noticartun Colombia" and "Best Humor Graphic Noticartun Colombia".
Besides there will be a virtual exhibition of all the works that will stay in COLOMBIA CARTOON NEWS and CARTOON ALBUM OF COLOMBIAN.
4) Each participant can present at the event up to two jobs per subject but can only be awarded in one category and can participate with cartoons in black and white or color.
5) Soon the names of the jury, composed of professional cartoonists will be revealed. They may participate with works but only by way of participation and not for awards. As they can not be considered for award of work relatives or people who have work commitments currently.
6) The cartoons will have a maximum size of 30 x 40 cms. JPG, 72 dpi. (With the possibility of 300 dpi then send to potential exposure in physical, will be notified in time)
7) You can participate with cartoons that have already been published or rewarded previously. The selected works will be online for given case if someone has a complaint about the originality of the work the jury and Cartoon News Colombia, select a new selected.
8) All drawings submitted must be made from original ideas, either analog (scanned) or digital, no photographs, scanned photocopies, etc. will be accepted.
9) Participants must submit a brief curriculum vitae in word format, contact information (name, surname, email, website or blog and the participant's home country) and a photograph or caricature with his work.
10) Each author owns the rights to their work and only authorizes CARTOON NEWS FROM COLOMBIA to expose in this tribute online, without any financial compensation to the parties. Any problems with copyright shall be borne by the participant.
11) COLOMBIA CARTOON NEWS reserves the right to exhibit works that consider that can affect individual and collective rights.
12) Participation in the competition implies full and unreserved acceptance of these terms.
13) Works should be sent to:
CARTOON NEWS FROM COLOMBIA
Topic: CARTOONIST COLOMBIAN DAY CELEBRATION - firstname.lastname@example.org
Images and information about JM Espinosa:
Images and information about JM Espinosa;
- 1/Banrep Cultural
- 2/Banrep Cultural